For visiting and using the website of INSPECTRON camera inspections BV, the following conditions apply.
This disclaimer is understood to apply to:
- The web page: every web page in which the publisher includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention to make this disclaimer applicable;
- INSPECTRON: the authorized publisher of the web page;
- use(s): including loading, logging in, retrieving, consulting, reading, viewing, listening, editing, completing (of forms), sending, (temporary) copying, storing, forwarding, distributing, making use of services, executing legal acts (e.g. buying, renting);
- You, whether or not represented natural or legal person using the web page;
- The content, including texts, images, hyperlinks, sound and/or video clips and/or other objects;
- Damage, direct or indirect damage of any kind, including loss of data and objects, loss of turnover, profit or other economic loss.
- The following applies to the web page. By using the web page you agree with this disclaimer.
- INSPECTRON makes every effort to regularly update and/or supplement the content of the web page. Despite this care and attention, it is possible that the content is incomplete and/or incorrect.
- INSPECTRON provides the content of the web page in the state in which it actually is, without guarantee or warranty regarding the validity, suitability for a certain purpose or otherwise.
- INSPECTRON is not liable for damage that is or may be caused and results from or is in any way related to the use of the web page or with the inability to consult the web page.
- INSPECTRON may change or terminate the webpage at its own discretion and at any moment it wishes, with or without prior notice and is not liable for the consequences of change or termination.
- Subject to this disclaimer, INSPECTRON is not responsible for any apparent third party files linked to the web page. Linking does not constitute an endorsement of those files.
- Unauthorized or improper use of the web page or its content may result in an infringement of intellectual property rights, privacy, publication and/or communication regulations in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for whatever you send from this web page.
- INSPECTRON reserves the right to deny you permission to use the web page and/or to use certain services offered on the web page. In addition, INSPECTRON can monitor access to the web page.
- You shall indemnify INSPECTRON, its employees, representatives, licensees, trading partners and the author of this disclaimer against and indemnify against judicial and extrajudicial measures, convictions, etc., including the costs of legal assistance, auditors, etc. that have been instituted by third parties as a result of or related to your use of the web page, your breach of any statutory regulation or the rights of third parties.
© mr. F.J. Van Eeckhoutte, ICT/IE-Lawyer, Amersfoort, www.vaneeckhoutteadvocaten.nl